The Discover Herzegovina Day Tour is a unique experience. It makes you discover several locations worth seeing, exploring and talking to your friends about. In one day enjoy at waterfalls, stunning small old towns, rivers, panoramic views, castles and natural beauties of Herzegovina. Learn about the history, culture, recent war, tradition and much more.
Panoramic View of Mostar / Mostar Skywalk
Ten min ride from Mostar through green valleys and amazing views will take us to Fortica Hill. This is a place where you will feel amazing freedom and peace. About 35 meters long and 15 meters high above the slopes, Fortica skywalk will provide absolutely amazing views over the entire city of Mostar. This is a perfect place to admire the hypnotizing playfulness of vibrant colors.
Blagaj is a place where history, religion and one-of-kind nature mix together in a mystic-spiced combination. Dervish house carved into a breathtaking cliff in the 16th century is a place where you can catch the bright sun, blue sky and fresh water from Buna spring, which is among the strongest springs in Europe.
Buna channel is a place where the river Buna flows into the river Neretva. A place where the blue-green beauty of the Neretva passes through a narrow natural channel created a thousand years ago. At the confluence of the Buna and the Neretva, nature offers the greatest splendor of colors, a combination of water, greenery, and stone. The scene is different every time, all depending on the season and the amount of water in the canal.
Stone town Počitelj is built in the 14th century by the order of Bosnian king Tvrtko. Often referred to as Bosnia and Herzegovina’s ‘open-air museum’, Pocitelj is a hillside stone town with four castles that dates back to the Middle Ages. Its location in a natural karst amphitheater on the bank of the Nevreta river is both stunning and strategic.Besides its stunning oriental architecture and Ottoman feel, in Pocitelj you can always enjoy eating figs, grapes, pomegranates, and other various organic fruit.
Kravice waterfalls are a place where we just leave you to have fun, swim, dive from a cliff, splash, ride a canoe, grab a selfie under one of the biggest waterfalls in the Balkans. It’s an oasis of life, it’s an oasis of fun, it’s everyone’s favorite destination. At the waterfalls Kravica in some restaurants you will be able to have lunch if you want.
Mostar War Museum
The last stop of the Discover Herzegovina tour is a small outdoor Mostar War Museum. A short 15 min explanation of the latest war and what happened between the lines, based on your tourist guide’s experiences and first-hand stories.
- Entrance fees ( Waterfalls Kravica 10€pp)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Live commentary on board
- Free time to explore the stops at your own
- Small groups of 12 people or less
- Follow your local guide’s captivating commentary as they bring Herzegovina & its great works to life
- All local taxes
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Duration: 8 hours
Price: 40 euro per person
Departure: 9:00am from Mostar
Things to note:
- Tour is only in English
- Required: 2 people minimum
- Due to uneven and steep surfaces, we are unable to accept anyone with walking difficulties or wheelchair users
- Vegetarians and gluten free can be catered for
- Optimize your time: are you leaving Mostar by bus after the tour? Come on the tour and bring your luggage with you! Your tour guide will drop off you at the bus station.
- Optimize your time: if you are coming to Mostar from Sarajevo by train or bus, tour guide will wait for you at the train/bus station to pick you up.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps