Kravice waterfall is a beautiful oasis of peace located in southern Herzegovina. This location hosts the greatest and certainly the most stunning waterfall in Herzegovina which at some points reaches a height of 30 meters and is 120 meters wide.
The location is also decorated by a big pond under the waterfall where one can relax and swim in the cold waters of the Trebizat river. Visiting Kravice waterfall gives you a chance to see and enjoy a place full of life and everything that makes nature what it is. As our guest on this tour, you can swim in the waters under the waterfall, relax on the nearby beaches, enjoy a coffee or a cold drink with a beautiful view, or visit and try delicious local specialties in restaurants situated right across the waterfalls.
• Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
• Entrance fees ( Waterfalls Kravica 10€pp)
• Free time to explore the stops at your own
• Small groups of 12 people or less
• All local taxes
• Transport by air-conditioned minivan
• Food and drinks
• Gratuities (optional)
Duration: 7 hours
Price: 30 euro per person
Things to note:
• Tour is only in English
• Required: 2 people minimum
• Due to uneven and steep surfaces, we are unable to accept anyone with walking difficulties or wheelchair users
• Optimize your time: are you leaving Mostar by bus after the tour? Come on the tour and bring your luggage with you! Your tour guide will drop off you at the bus station.
• Optimize your time: if you are coming to Mostar from Sarajevo by train or bus, tour guide will wait for you at the bus/ train station.
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Near public transportation
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• Infants must sit on laps