Kravice waterfall is a beautiful oasis of peace located in southern Herzegovina. This location hosts the greatest and certainly the most stunning waterfall in Herzegovina which at some points reaches a height of 28 meters and 120 meters wide.
Visiting Kravice waterfall gives you a chance to see and enjoy a place full of life and everything that makes nature what it is.
As our guest on this tour, you can swim in the waters under the waterfall, relax on the nearby beaches, enjoy a cold drink with a beautiful view, or visit and try delicious local specialties in restaurants located right across the waterfalls.
Duration: 7 hours
Things to note:
• Tour is only in English
• Required: 2 people minimum
• Due to uneven and steep surfaces, we are unable to accept anyone with walking difficulties or wheelchair users
• Optimize your time: are you leaving Mostar by bus after the tour? Come on the tour and bring your luggage with you! Your tour guide will drop off you at the bus station.
• Optimize your time: if you are coming to Mostar from Sarajevo by train or bus, tour guide will wait for you at the bus/ train station.
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• Infants must sit on laps