Blagaj is a place where history, religion and one-of-kind nature mix together in a mystic-spiced combination. Dervish house carved into a breathtaking cliff in the 16th century is a place where you can catch the bright sun, blue sky and fresh water from Buna spring, which is among the strongest springs in Europe.
Buna channel is a place where the river Buna flows into the river Neretva. A place where the blue-green beauty of the Neretva passes through a narrow natural channel created a thousand years ago. At the confluence of the Buna and the Neretva, nature offers the greatest splendor of colors, a combination of water, greenery, and stone. The scene is different every time, all depending on the season and the amount of water in the canal.
Stone town Počitelj is built in the 14th century by the order of Bosnian king Tvrtko. Often referred to as Bosnia and Herzegovina’s ‘open-air museum’, Pocitelj is a hillside stone town with four castles that dates back to the Middle Ages. Its location in a natural karst amphitheater on the bank of the Nevreta river is both stunning and strategic.Besides its stunning oriental architecture and Ottoman feel, in Pocitelj you can always enjoy eating figs, grapes, pomegranates, and other various organic fruit.
Kravice waterfalls are a place where we just leave you to have fun, swim, dive from a cliff, splash, ride a canoe, grab a selfie under one of the biggest waterfalls in the Balkans. It’s an oasis of life, it’s an oasis of fun, it’s everyone’s favorite destination. At the waterfalls Kravica in some restaurants you will be able to have lunch if you want.
The last stop is Dubrovnik, your driver drives you to a location you select in Dubrovnik.
- Entrance fees ( Waterfalls Kravica 10€pp)
- DOOR-TO-DOOR transfer service – pickup/drop off at all main hotels and private accommodations in Mostar/Dubrovnik reachable by tour van
- Live commentary on board
- Free time to explore the stops at your own
- Small groups of 8 people or less
- Follow your local guide’s captivating commentary as they bring Herzegovina & its great works to life
- All local taxes
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Duration: 9 hours
Price: 70 euro per person
Things to note:
- Tour is only in English
- Due to uneven and steep surfaces, we are unable to accept anyone with walking difficulties or wheelchair users
- Vegetarians and gluten free can be catered for
- Optimize your time: if you are coming to Mostar from Sarajevo by train or bus, tour guide will wait for you at the bus/ train station.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps